|Cyberbullying Reporting Button|
This is a collaborative space to create a plan to stop cyber bullying. We are hoping that students and teachers from around the world will join this wiki and help us put a stop to cyber bullying. Some ideas that have already been voiced are the following:
- Create a collaborative website to share ideas (this is it!)
- Make a formal website to show the world what we are doing.
- Design a button to put on social media sites that can be clicked to report cyber bullying.
- Make a list of social media sites to contact
- Write lots and lots of persuasive letters to social media sites convincing them to use our button
- Create educational videos about cyberbullying
- Create projects using web 2.0 tools that educate others about cyber bullying and convince others to help stop it.
Post links to the social media sites we want to address our letters.
This is a place to post videos YOU have created. If you find a video created by someone else, please post it on the "Cyberbullying Resources" page.
This is a place to post resources for writing a good persuasive letter. You can also give or ask advice in the discussion section. Students interested in sharing their own persuasive letters to social media can upload and share them with the group. Please do NOT send your letters until we have a winning button from the "Design a Button Contest."
Letters written by students. You may use these to help you write your own letters.